Last Song Played
Country Legends
On Air
No Program
Last Song Played
Country Legends


200 items
Results 1 - 10 of 200 next >

Mom of conjoined twins holds son alone for first time after separation surgery

Until this weekend, mom Nicole McDonald had never held her twin boys in the 13 months since their arrival. On Friday, she was finally able to hold her son, Jadon, following his separation from his brother, Anias.

"For over 13 months, I've dreamed of this moment... I wrapped my arms around him and rocked. One of the most profound moments of my life." #JadonAndAniasPosted by CNN on Monday, October 24, 2016

Jadon and Anias were born conjoined at the tops of their heads. Because of their condition, Nicole was never able to hold her sons.

>> Surgeons separate conjoined twins; family reunited after surgery

On Friday, she finally got that chance.

>> Boy opens eyes for first time since separated from twin brother

“For over 13 months, I’ve dreamed of this moment,” Nicole wrote on Facebook, according to CNN. “I looked down at Jadon’s angelic face and saw him in a way I’d never seen him before. He whimpered for almost the whole two hours I held him because he had just been extubated, had the area under his scalp washed out and had been weaned from the good pain meds.”

>> Need something to lift your spirits? Read more uplifting news

Before the surgery, if Nicole wanted to comfort Jadon, she would have to wrap her body around him in his hospital bed. Now, she can hold him in her arms.

Nicole’s husband, Christian McDonald, wasn’t at the hospital at the time, but says he’s glad Nicole got the moment she had been dreaming of with Jadon.

>> Read more trending stories

She hasn’t been able to hold Anias yet, because his recovery process has been taking a bit longer, as doctors predicted.

Both boys are recovering well. Two weeks ago, they underwent a risky, 27-hour separation surgery at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx. A GoFundMe page has raised more than $280,000 to help cover the family’s medical costs. If you would like to donate, click here.

Posted by Nicole McDonald on Monday, October 17, 2016

WATCH: Security camera captures Florida boy's hilarious overnight romp

This surveillance video of a mischievous Florida boy's overnight high jinks is sure to bring a smile to your face.

<script>(function(d, s, id) {</span><br /><span>  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];</span><br /><span>  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;</span><br /><span>  js = d.createElement(s); = id;</span><br /><span>  js.src = "//;version=v2.8";</span><br /><span>  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);</span><br /><span>}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script> Looking through security footage when I found this event in the middle of the night in my living room. He's so dead.Posted by Cody Wray on Wednesday, October 19, 2016

>> Click here to watch the viral video

According to ABC News, Cody Wray of Tampa recently noticed that someone had unplugged his home surveillance camera. He watched the recording and quickly discovered that the culprit was his own son, 6-year-old Dylan.

>> Read more trending stories

"Looking through security footage when I found this event in the middle of the night in my living room," Wray wrote on Facebook, posting the hilarious clip of Dylan jumping on the couch and punching the cushions, then cartwheeling and somersaulting across the room.

"This is the last image the camera captured before it was unplugged," Wray added, sharing a close-up of his son's freckled face.

>> See the photo here

​Posted by Cody Wray on Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The video has been viewed more than 52,000 times since it was posted Oct. 19.

>> Need something to lift your spirits? Read more uplifting news

When Wray approached Dylan about what he had found, his son responded, "I told you I get up at 2 a.m. sometimes," Wray told WFAA.

"Every time we watch, it's still hysterical," Wray added in an interview with ABC News. "You want to be mad at him since he's jumping on our brand-new couches, but he's just so cute."

>> Read more Floridoh! stories

Read more here or here.

Justin Timberlake flies to Memphis to cast his ballot

Pop sensation Justin Timberlake flew to Memphis earlier Monday to vote.

>> Read more trending stories 

In a post on his Instagram account Timberlake said he traveled to Memphis from Los Angeles to cast his ballot.

A photo posted by Justin Timberlake (@justintimberlake) on Oct 24, 2016 at 4:11pm PDT

The “Sexy Back” singer was spotted in Germantown at New Bethel Baptist Church.

“No excuses, my good people! There could be early voting in your town too,” said Timberlake.

Face-biting slaying suspect Austin Harrouff gave interview to 'Dr. Phil' from hospital before arrest

Before Austin Harrouff was arrested and charged with the fatal stabbings and infamous face-biting of a Martin County, Florida, couple in their home in August, he gave a bedside interview with the “Dr. Phil” TV show.

The sheriff’s office said there’s no legal way it could have prohibited the interview, but the son of the man killed by Harrouff told The Post in an exclusive interview that the sheriff could have arrested the Jupiter teenager sooner.

>> Read more trending stories 

In a segment called “The frat boy dubbed ‘cannibal killer’ breaks his silence from his hospital bed,” the show programmers say they have “an exclusive interview, right before his arrest” that is set to air Friday. 

“Harrouff speaks out for the first time from his hospital bed,” the preview reads. “What does he say caused him to go from popular student to an accused killer?”

There was neither a promotional video to tease the story nor photos on the show’s website. The show’s staff only provided a blurb for the upcoming program and made no other comment

Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told The Post on Monday night that his department was aware of the phone interview, conducted a few days before Harrouff’s arrest Oct. 3, but there was nothing it could legally have done to stop it even if he was arrested. He said his office can’t bar anyone from speaking with the media who wishes to do so.

“We were surprised,” Snyder said of the interview.

John Stevens IV, the son of John Stevens, whom Harrouff is charged with killing, said if the sheriff’s office had arrested him sooner, there may have not even been the opportunity to give an interview.

“It may be his right to give a phone interview, but if the process would have been followed like any other double murderer (and he was arrested immediately), he may have not been so inclined to give an interview from jail,” Stevens told The Post.

On Aug. 15, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office says, Harrouff beat Stevens, 59, and Michelle Mishcon, 53 to death at their home on Southeast Kokomo Lane after he stormed out of a Duffy’s Sports Grill in Jupiter where he was with his father. A neighbor tried to intervene and was injured in the process, according to authorities.

Investigators say it’s unclear if Harrouff was under the influence of drugs, but when authorities arrived, he was biting Stevens’ face. While in the hospital, his organs began to fail, and the hospital staff said it believes he drank some cleaning fluids from inside the garage where he killed the couple.

Austin Harrouff is being held at the Martin County Jail on two counts of second-degree murder with a weapon, one count of attempted first-degree murder with a weapon, and one count of burglary of a dwelling with assault or battery. The state plans to pursue first-degree murder charges, which must be presented to a grand jury.

John Stevens IV said even before the 19-year-old Harrouff was taken to the hospital after the slayings, he had the benefit of white privilege on his side. He said if anyone else in any other place had done this type of crime, they would have been arrested right away.

“I’ve never seen a black or minority suspect with such an inherent sympathetic spin (as Harrouff is getting),” he said. “They make him seem as sympathetic as possible because he’s privileged and white, and it’s really, really sad.”

He said when Austin Harrouff’s father, Wade, went on “Dr. Phil” several weeks ago, it was another ploy for more sympathy. In a segment that aired Sept. 7, Harrouff told Dr. Phil that his son suffered from undiagnosed mental illness and apologized for his son’s actions.

When The Post attempted to get comment from Wade Harrouff on Monday evening, he said could not speak at this time.

Stevens said much of the coverage by news outlets has focused on how Harrouff was a good student at Suncoast High School and Florida State and popular, painting him as a victim. What people forget, Stevens said, is two people were killed and others hurt Aug. 15.

“We all live in a time when we’re cynical about media and law enforcement,” he said. “My reaction is general disgust.”

“I really hope people can use their brains and see that (Harrouff) is a monster,” Stevens said.

Hairless hamster gets a tiny sweater crocheted by Oregon humane worker

A hairless hamster named Silky received a special gift from an employee at the Oregon Humane Society.

The employee decided to “crochet (Silky) a tiny sweater to help her stay warm.”

>> Read more trending stories 

Silky, who is around 1 year old, was born hairless with short, curly whiskers and soft, sensitive skin, the Humane Society writes.

“Silky is hairless due to a genetic mutation,” Diana Gabaldon, an OHS staffer, said in a release on the society’s website. “While she isn’t fluffy like a normal hamster, she is just as cuddly and playful as any other hamster. She does need to be kept in a heated environment, especially during the winter, and have a higher-protein diet to keep her warm.”

Humane officials say that when Animal Care Technician Selene Mejia saw Silky huddled in the corner of her cage, she felt bad for the little hamster and decided she had to do something about it, crocheting Silky’s sweater, “sized just right to help her stay cozy.”

Silky mostly goes "au naturale" in her warm, clean habitat; she wears the sweater for special occasions.

Here's the full story of Silky the hairless hamster and her tiny sweater. Plus adoption info and of course lots of photos! by Oregon Humane Society on Thursday, October 20, 2016

Report: Tourist dies after riding Disney's Star Tours

A 68-year-old Tennessee tourist died after riding Star Tours at Disney's Hollywood Studios, authorities said.

The September death of the Memphis, Tennessee, man was recorded in a list of serious ride-related injuries and illnesses that the major theme parks provide the state of Florida on a quarterly basis.

>> Read more trending stories 

According to a report released Monday by the Florida Department of Agriculture, the man had a pre-existing heart condition, and the cause of death was listed as hypertensive cardiovascular disease, with contributing factors including obesity.

The latest report included five other incidents of adults complaining of dizziness, stomach and chest pain and back pain on various rides at Disney and Universal.

While parks and their rides are not subject to state inspections, park officials are required to report ride-related injuries and illnesses that send someone to the hospital for at least 24 hours.

Disney topped the list of the number of riders hurt on local rides over the summer.

A rider on Space Mountain reported having stomach and chest pain following the ride. A 53-year-old woman had a seizure on the Journey of the Little Mermaid, the report stated.

At Universal Studios, a man had back pain after riding Rip-Ride Rockit and a woman was dizzy after the Dragon Challenge.

Universal said in a statement about its Harry Potter ride:

"Tens of millions of our guests have happily and safely experienced this attraction since it opened. Because this attraction is so incredibly popular, more people ride it than many other attractions – including people who would not normally try to experience a dynamic ride such as this one. Both of those factors may impact the numbers we report. But please know we take the safety of our guests very seriously. We monitor all our attractions and the experiences our guests have on them.  And we post signage at the front of each attraction advising guests to consider the dynamic nature of the ride before trying to experience it."

The Associated Press contributed to this report. 

Man charged with abuse of corpse after police find body in bag under his bed

A man was charged with abuse of a corpse after officers found a body in a garbage bag under his bed in Hopewell Township, Pennsylvannia, according to a criminal complaint obtained by WPXI.

>> Read more trending stories 

The complaint said someone called police, saying a decomposing body was in Donald Teaford’s apartment on Mill Street. Authorities obtained a search warrant for the apartment after discovering two windows open with a “heavy smell of perfume” emitting from the inside and numerous garbage bags outside the rental, according to the complaint.

Officers searching the apartment pulled up the bedspread on Teaford’s bed and found a garbage bag with a boot hanging out. Upon further inspection, a man’s body was found wrapped in garbage bags with a knife next to it, the complaint said. DVD players and a purse were used to cover the body from plain view, the police paperwork stated.

The person who tipped off police claimed the body was there for three weeks and that Teaford had been sleeping on the bed with the body underneath it, according to the complaint. Teaford also took heroin with the victim, according to the tipster. 

According to the criminal complaint, officers determined Teaford had to lift the bed frame, box spring and mattress prior to laying the body on the floor.

The criminal complaint further stated that Teaford’s girlfriend died of a drug overdose in the very same bed that officers found the body under. 

Authorities wrote in the complaint that Teaford is known to many in the area because he panhandles, claiming he is a homeless veteran.

Teaford was arrested Friday and taken to jail. His bail was set at $100,000  

The victim’s official cause of death is pending the results of an autopsy and toxicology tests, the Beaver County district attorney said. He also identified the victim as Justin Cogan, 34.

Dog uses its own body to protect owner from flames during fire

Neighbors are crediting a dog for saving its owner’s life after a house fire in Port Richmond, Pennsylvania, over the weekend.

"Her dog, Che ... is really protective of her," neighbor Anthony Daly told WPVI. "If you go past her house it’s ‘Bark, bark, bark, bark!’ and that kind of stuff."

>> Read more trending stories

WPVI reported that the neighbors woke up to the sounds of the dog barking around 4:30 a.m. Sunday. They immediately saw smoke coming from Andrea Bulat’s home.

<script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); = id;  js.src = "//;version=v2.8";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>  Early this morning we were called by the Philadelphia Fire Department for a dog from a fire. When we arrived on-scene we...Posted by Red Paw Emergency Relief Team on Sunday, October 23, 2016

When firefighters arrived they found the dog laying on top of Bulat, who was unconscious.

"The dog stayed on her chest the whole time, which prevented her from being burned totally," said neighbor Adele Butler.

Related: Boy, 3, dies in fire with dog huddled next to him

Firefighters had to resuscitate Che using oxygen. Che is recovering at Red Paw Relief, which is an non-profit emergency response organization for pets involved with fires or other residential disasters. A spokesperson said they aren’t sure whether the 10-year-old Chow and Golden Retriever mix will survive her injuries.

Bulat is in the hospital in critical condition, with burns covering 50 percent of her body.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

Ex-Subway spokesman Jared Fogle's ex-wife sues sandwich chain

Nearly a year after former Subway spokesman Jared Fogle was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison for his conviction on child pornography and soliciting minors charges, his ex-wife is suing the sandwich chain, claiming that it knew about Fogle's perversion for longer than it let on.

>> Read more trending stories  

Katie McLaughlin alleges in a lawsuit filed by her attorneys that Subway investigated three specific instances, dating back to as early as 2004, of Fogle's sexual attraction toward minors but refused to take action.

The suit claims that Subway's senior vice president of marketing was told back in 2004 that Fogle propositioned a young girl for a sex act during a Las Vegas Subway event. After sending a public relations manager to look into the incident, Subway did not attempt to contact the girl or investigate further.

The suit goes on to say that Subway took a greater interest in sales growth than uncovering the truth about Fogle and even used his family's likenesses without their consent.

"I filed this lawsuit because I have questions," McLaughlin told reporters at a press conference.

The lawsuit, filed Monday in Hamilton County Superior Court, seeks unspecified damages, according to the Associated Press.

Last November, Fogle was sentenced to 15 years and eight months in prison after he pleaded guilty to possession or distribution of child pornography and traveling across state lines to have commercial sex with a minor.

New details in armed robbery of NBA TV’s Kristen Ledlow

Kristen Ledlow, the host of “NBA Inside Stuff” and a reporter for NBA TV, was robbed at gunpoint and carjacked Saturday afternoon in Midtown, Atlanta police said.

Officers were dispatched to the 1900 block of Monroe Drive just before 3:20 p.m., Atlanta police Officer Kim Jones said Monday.

Ledlow told police a group of men got out of a silver sedan and approached her shortly after she pulled into her apartment complex.

“One of the male suspects pointed a gun at the victim and took her vehicle,” a red 2016 Corvette, Jones said. Using the car’s tracking device, police located the Corvette in southwest Atlanta about 25 minutes later, police said.

Ledlow wrote about the experience on social media.

A photo posted by Kristen Ledlow (@kristenledlow) on Oct 23, 2016 at 4:18pm PDT

“Yesterday, I was robbed at gunpoint by three men who knew who I was, where I lived, and were waiting for me when I got home,” Ledlow said Sunday in an Instagram post. “They stole my car, my purse, my wallet, my phone and worst of all, my sense of security.”

Ledlow came to Atlanta in 2013 as a radio host on 92.9/The Game. She left for NBA TV in 2014 and co-hosts “NBA Inside Stuff” with Grant Hill.

No one has been arrested in connection with the armed robbery and carjacking. Investigators have contacted the apartment’s management office for video footage.

“While I will be taking a social media hiatus,” Ledlow said in the Instagram post, “I will not become a slave to fear.”

200 items
Results 1 - 10 of 200 next >